Nutley Winter Farmers Market
Join Greenutley and the Nutley Farmers Market for our 2nd Annual Winter Market on Sunday, February 9, 2020 1:30-5:30pm at Vincent Methodist Church, 100 Vincent Place, Nutley!
Our Winter Market will feature:
- a variety of local foods, handmade products, vintage treasures, and community organizations.
- live music by NHS Alumni Jazz Musicians.
Please help us spread the word by joining our Facebook event and forwarding this email to family, friends, and neighbors in town and surrounding communities.
|Tweets by NutleyFM|
- Adventure Kitchens
- A Taste of Country
- City Green, Inc.
- Clean Temple Body Essentials
- Forno's Bakery and Café
- Girl Scouts for The Van Riper House
- Keystone Farms Cheese
- Montclair Made
- Neshanic Valley Beekeepers, LLC
- Nutley Family Service Bureau, Inc.
- Nutley Relay for Life
- Pickles Olives Etc.
- Pooch and Pawsome Pet Treats
- Pretty Handy
- Rogowski Farm
- Somers 27 Soap Co.
- TreeLicious Orchards & Just Made Bakery
- Urban Leaf Cafe
- Vilardo's Italian Deli
Are you a vendor interested in participating in our Winter Market? We also welcome expressions of interest for our outdoor seasonal market (June-October 2020). Just contact our Market Manager Meredith Blank at email@example.com or 973-284-4951, Ext. 2424.