Mayor Joseph P. Scarpelli and the Department of Public Works are pleased to announce the launch of Remyndr - a smart phone notification tool that helps simplify curbside recycling by providing zone-specific reminders detailing curbside pickup items. Remyndr is a free and simple app that will notify you the night before any curbside collection, tell you what goes out for pickup and alert you when there is a problem.
Simply follow the instructions below to download your free app and start receiving personal reminders.
- Using your smartphone, go to the Apple App or Google Play store.
- Search for and download Remyndr .
- Open the app and enter your address. You’re all set!
- A simple notification will appear on your phone to remind you the night before each pickup.
- A text will alert you if there’s a collection problem.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the app please contact the Department of Public Works at (973) 284-4959.