Planning Board Meeting - Virtual
Sep 16, 2020 at 7:00 PM
TOWNSHIP OF NUTLEY
ONE KENNEDY DRIVE
NUTLEY, NEW JERSEY 07110
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that the Planning Board meeting of Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 7:00PM will take place via ZOOM Webinar with members of the Planning Board and Members of the Public participating with the following access:
TO AVOID ANY CONNECTIVITY ISSUES:
- Please make sure your Zoom app is up to date on your device
- If you are using a mobile device, please be in an area with a a strong WIFI connection or that has full carrier coverage.
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Please click this URL to join. https://zoom.us/j/91337830011?pwd=TWVQajV3N0l4SEtRcCs5RWZIeTI3Zz09
For those persons without computer access or mobile device you may dial into the meeting at: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 913 3783 0011
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/a0BAMOa7D
Individuals lacking the resources or know-how for technological access should contact Jason Kirk, Computer Service Technician at 973-332-1539
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that documents, applications, plans, surveys, minutes, resolutions and other items that may be reviewed by the Planning Board are posted at https://www.nutleynj.org/meeting-agendas-and-minutes and may be viewed by the public before or during the meeting;
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE, that formal action may be taken; and
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE, that there will be no physical site location for the meeting as the meeting will be held entirely via remote web access due to the current National State of Emergency related to the COVID 19 Pandemic.
Chairperson of Nutley Planning Board
Public Participation Rules
• All participants will be set to “listen only” mode.
• If a participant would like to comment, they must click the “Raise Hand” button and the host will unmute them.
• If a participant who has dialed into ZOOM would like to comment, they must dial *9 and the host will unmute them.