Shade Tree Committee
The Shade Tree Advisory Committee shall consist of five members, all of whom shall be residents of the Township of Nutley.
All members of the Shade Tree Advisory Committee shall be appointed by the Director of Parks and Public Property and shall serve without compensation.
The Shade Tree Advisory Committee shall advise and make recommendations to the Director of Parks and Public Property concerning:
- Planting maintenance and care of all shade and ornamental trees and shrubbery now located or which may be hereafter planted in any public highway, park or parkway or area between sidewalks and curbs of all public streets within the Township, except those located on county or state highways, parks or parkways.
- Proper maintenance of the ground surrounding shade and ornamental trees and shrubbery in order to encourage their proper growth, care and protection.
- The removal of any tree or part thereof which is dangerous to public safety.
- The care for and control of parks and parkways within the Township and the encouragement of arboriculture within the Township.
- The administration of treatment to or the removal of any tree situate upon private property which is believed to harbor a disease or insect readily communicable to neighboring healthy trees which may be in the care of the Township.
The public meetings of the Shade Tree Committee will be held at 44 Park Ave., Room No. 201 Nutley, New Jersey 07110, at 7:30 PM.
|Name||Title||Term Expires and Email|
|Anthony Biondi, Jr.||Member||