Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor
228 Chesnut Street
Monday thru Friday | 8:00am - 4:00pm
Phone: (973) 284-4945
Fax: (973) 284-4914
Joanne Cocchiola, JMC
About the Nutley Municipal Court
- Receives and files all complaints signed by law enforcement officers and private citizens for violations that occur in the Township of Nutley.
- Types of cases include violations of state traffic laws, petty disorderly and disorderly persons offenses and Township ordinance violations.
- Court Sessions are held on Wednesdays
- To appear in court or change a court date, you must contact the Municipal Court at least 7 days before the court date
- Wednesdays at 9:00am
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 5:00pm
Traffic and Parking Violations Payments
- In Person: Violations may be paid during normal business hours
- Online: www.NJMCDirect.com